Municipality of Leamington Online Bids and Tenders Tool
Welcome to the Municipality of Leamington Bids and Tenders page.
The Municipality of Leamington online Bids and Tenders Tool is a fully-integrated eProcurement tool that allows vendors to view, register and submit bids entirely in one quick, easy, convenient location.
Vendors can easily view and search open bid opportunities for free. Information about submitted and awarded bids is also available.
Vendors who wish to submit bids must create an account and purchase a subscription through the eSolutions Group.
Please Log in to view and download bid documents or Create an Account if you are a first time vendor.
Instructions for Creating an Account
Vendors must create an account with the Municipality of Leamington to be able to submit bids and download bid documents.
A annual subscription fee of $165.00 to the eSolutions Group will provide vendors with the following benefits and services:
Unlimited access to register for all bid opportunities for all registered municipalities using the eSolutions Group Bids & Tenders online tool, across Canada
Unlimited category subscription services for bid matching
Unlimited use of online submissions, document downloads and addendas notices
Ability to add up to 10 contacts to your account
- Customized vendor dashboard that allow quick access to active opportunities and bid history
- Ability to register for the Emergency Contact database
Instant email notification for new bid opportunities
- Ability to view details of bids including plan takers, bids submitted and award details
Instant access to bid results
Self-serve profile management
For those vendors that bid less frequently, a pay-per-use option to pay $45.00 instead of the annual subscription fee is available.
Vendors need to log in (if you have already created a vendor account) or create an account and register for the bid before downloading the bid documents.
- Click on the "Bids Homepage"
- To view a detailed description of the Bid/Tender and access the downloadable Bid documents, click "Bid Details"
- If you are not already a registered vendor, click on the "Register for this Bid" button
- Fill in your information and submit your payment
- When payment is complete, go back to the homepage and select the bid you registered for to download all bids documents and any addenda
- If you wish to download additional copies, simply return to our site and log in with the same username and password that was used when you registered for the bid.
- Instructions on how to submit your bid are included in the bid documents.
All Bidders are to note that any addendum(s) to the bid documents will be posted with the bid documents on the Municipality of Leamington Bids and Tenders webpage. It is the bidder's responsibility to check this web page often for any addendum. Any bid submission received without the appropriate addendum attached and signed by the bidder may be rejected. All registered plan takers will receive an email notice as addendums are issued.
The following is a list of bid and tender opportunities that are not on the County's online Bids and Tenders Tool.
|Request for Tender - LKRC -Indoor Walking Track
|Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 11:00 Am