Leamington is a great place to raise a family, start a business or retire. Housing is affordable and people are friendly. Services like a hospital, library, art gallery, recreation centre, parks and playgrounds make living in Leamington easy. Three high schools, as well as public and Catholic elementary schools are all nearby. French language schooling is also available.
Looking to relocate to Leamington? We hope the information below will help familiarize you with all the great aspects of our wonderful Municipality. Feel free to download the information below for your use.
It's hard to be a new face any community, but Leamington has many services to help:
- Adult and Continuing Education: Greater Essex County District School Board Leamington Campus. 215 Talbot Street East. 519-322-1688. English as a Second Language, General Education Diploma preparation, literacy, job search support.
- Frontier College Leamington Campus Literacy and language programs.
- Leamington Family Health Team: 197 Talbot Street West. 519-322-1100. Medical Services, urgent care, health education programs and health counselling.
- Migrant Worker Community Program: 519-325-0876. Social, cultural, recreational and communication activities for migrant workers.
- New Canadian Centre of Excellence: 24 Oak Street West. 519-326-6224. Integration and language service, job search assistance
- Ontario Works: 215 Talbot Street East. 519-946-9988 Financial and housing support services.
- Service Ontario: 24 Seacliff Drive West, Unit 450. Ontario Health Insurance Program (OHIP) card, Driver and Vehicle Permits. 1-888-376-5197.
- Service Canada: 215 Talbot Street East. 1-800-622-6232. Job Bank, training opportunities, foreign worker programs, Employment Insurance, Canada Pension, Old Age Pension, Social Insurance Number, student programs
- South Essex Community Council: 215 Talbot Street East 519-326-8629. immigration services, newcomer settlement programs, language instruction, youth and employment services.
Local Real Estate Agencies
Looking for more community information? Call 211 or visit the website