Leamington offers free 2 hour, on street parking in the uptown area and free 9 hour parking in all muncipal parking lots.
Parking Lot Permits
If you require long term parking in our municipal lots beyond the maximum limit, complete the parking permit application for the appropriate lot.
Clark Street, John Street West, John Street Parking Lot (A), Russell Street and Princess Street Parking Lot and Mill Street Lot #11
- Free parking: 9 hour limit
- Permit Parking Available: Yes
Winter Parking Permits
- The Municipality has a Winter Control Policy which states:
- No vehicle may be parked on a municipal street between 2:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. beginning November 1st thru March 31st unless the owner of the said vehicle has received a Winter Parking permit; persons who disobey the by-law are subject to penalties under the Highway Traffic Act.
- For residents who have limited or no parking space available, a Winter On Street Parking Permit Application may be completed and submitted to the Public Works Department for consideration.